I always enjoy creative fixes to environmental eyesores. Take for instance this concept for a slip-on cover made from wool felt for water bottles. Called the Cup Lasso, it effectively turns what might otherwise simply be recycled into a suddenly useful and appealing vase for flowers. Nice, right? The concept comes from Orcadesign’s “GreenHouse Effect” project — which explores 10 concepts for eco-friendly living with aesthetic appeal.
- How to Care for Antique Rings July 2, 2021An engagement ring or piece of jewellery you give as a […]
- 10 Essential Tools Every Landscape Gardener NeedsMay 7, 2021With any profession, employment, pastime, or hobby […]
- The Four ‘R’s Of Green and Eco-Friendly DentistryFebruary 16, 2021The concept of a dentist having to operate with a view […]
- Why Should We Go Green in the Office?February 9, 2021Creating “green” office spaces is becoming an […]
- How Can We Save Power in the Office?November 13, 2020With the rise of digital technology and our increasing […]