Architect designer Michael Jantzen has created a green oasis of sorts with his wind shade roof concept. Basically, it’s a large oval roof clad in wind turbines that powers whatever is under or around the structure.The particular roof in these concept photos is shown covering a large swimming pool. The integrated turbines would provide power for night lighting, pool maintenance, pumps, temperature control, etc. These would also make really cool pavilions, say, for farmers markets or other functions.
- 10 Essential Tools Every Landscape Gardener NeedsMay 7, 2021With any profession, employment, pastime, or hobby […]
- The Four ‘R’s Of Green and Eco-Friendly DentistryFebruary 16, 2021The concept of a dentist having to operate with a view […]
- Why Should We Go Green in the Office?February 9, 2021Creating “green” office spaces is becoming an […]
- How Can We Save Power in the Office?November 13, 2020With the rise of digital technology and our increasing […]
- The Best Ways to Make Moving More Eco-FriendlyJune 8, 2020Unfortunately, moving house or moving your office can […]